Sacrifice (Eat Me Up)
The night that suffocates me approaches
(I hate this darkness)
I struggle getting drained
(Without you)
Senses left only with pain the dying heart
The night lost in the maze of oblivion
Please don’t leave me to be forgotten
I beg save me, (I’m) twisted so distant
My endless falling, deeper
Oh take my hand
I dedicate to you my life
You can devour me whole
I dedicate to you my life
Please drink my flesh and blood bae
Bliss graced upon by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Scar grained in me
Darkness spilled by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Yours to you my sacrifice
This endless agony, thirst
Punishment that defied fate
My arrogant illusion, oblivion
Devour up River Lethe
So dangerous
Full of darkness like a criminal
But here you are
Full of brightness and light
I beg kill me, heal me deeper
My endless falling, deeper
Oh take my hand
I dedicate to you my life
You can devour me whole
I dedicate to you my life
Please drink my flesh and blood bae
Bliss graced upon by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Scar grained in me
Darkness spilled by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Yours to you my sacrifice
The perfect one and only that’ll save me
Devour me and save me
Please let me live in you forever
I dedicate to you my life
You can devour me whole
I dedicate to you my life
Please drink my flesh and blood bae
Bliss graced upon by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Scar grained in me
Darkness spilled by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Yours to you my sacrifice
(I hate this darkness)
I struggle getting drained
(Without you)
Senses left only with pain the dying heart
The night lost in the maze of oblivion
Please don’t leave me to be forgotten
I beg save me, (I’m) twisted so distant
My endless falling, deeper
Oh take my hand
I dedicate to you my life
You can devour me whole
I dedicate to you my life
Please drink my flesh and blood bae
Bliss graced upon by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Scar grained in me
Darkness spilled by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Yours to you my sacrifice
This endless agony, thirst
Punishment that defied fate
My arrogant illusion, oblivion
Devour up River Lethe
So dangerous
Full of darkness like a criminal
But here you are
Full of brightness and light
I beg kill me, heal me deeper
My endless falling, deeper
Oh take my hand
I dedicate to you my life
You can devour me whole
I dedicate to you my life
Please drink my flesh and blood bae
Bliss graced upon by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Scar grained in me
Darkness spilled by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Yours to you my sacrifice
The perfect one and only that’ll save me
Devour me and save me
Please let me live in you forever
I dedicate to you my life
You can devour me whole
I dedicate to you my life
Please drink my flesh and blood bae
Bliss graced upon by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Scar grained in me
Darkness spilled by fate
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Yours to you my sacrifice
No comments:
Post a Comment
webble comment :3